The Diploma Programme is aimed to provide students with:
- a broad and balanced, yet academically demanding, programme of study
- the development of critical-thinking and reflective skills
- the development of research skills
- the development of independent learning skills
- the development of intercultural understanding
- a globally recognized university entrance qualification
May 2022 IB exam registration is due back to the NHS IB Coordinator on or before October 15, 2021.
Please review the IB exam registration materials for further details and reach out to the NHS IB Office with questions.
All May 2022 IB exam fees are due on or before 11/15/2021 to avoid late fees.
May 2022 AP/IB exam conflicts must be brought to the attention of Mrs. Doherty before the AP deadlines to register for May 2022 AP makeup exams.