These presentation slides were used during an IB informational meeting held on 12/02/21. This presentation should help students decide whether the IB DP may be the right academic fit for them as opposed to taking any number of individual IB courses. Please note that this presentation contains multiple videos and extra resources. To view them simply click on all of the underlined text.
In addition, this presentation is focused solely on the IB courses offered at NHS.
Below you will find the following items intended to be used as part of the IB Diploma and/or IB Course registration process:
- The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) Commitment Form. This form is intended to be used by those NHS students who plan on pursuing the IB Diploma in grades 11 and 12, which involves taking at least 6 IB courses and the IB Core: CAS, EE, TOK).
- View this video for help completing the IB DP Commitment Form.
- The NHS IB Course & IB Exam Commitment Form. This form is intended to be used by those NHS students who DO NOT plan to pursue the IB Diploma and instead plan to take any number of individual IB courses during Junior and/or Senior year.
- View this video for help completing the NHS IB Course & IB Exam Commitment Form.
- One-page list of all of the IB courses offered at NHS for a quick reference.
- IB teacher-created videos will be available in this Google Folder as soon as the IB teachers have them ready.
Completed IB forms should be emailed to the NHS IB Coordinator for processing: firstname.lastname@example.org. All IB course requests added to IC should match the submitted for processing IB forms.